Study Abroad in Short Trips or For a Semester
At Seton Hill, you are eligible to study abroad starting in your first year. Or you can wait until later in your academic journey. Either way, we’ll help you create the study abroad experience that works best for you.
Intensive 1 – 3 Week Classes Abroad
Enjoy an intensive 1 – 3 week course with other Seton Hill students, taught in another country by a Seton Hill professor or in a foreign school affiliated with Seton Hill.
A Semester (Or Longer) Abroad
Seton Hill’s Study Away Office will help you find and plan the semester abroad experience of your dreams, or help you arrange international internships or teaching assistantships.
Why Study Abroad?
- You can travel the world and earn college credits.
- Learn a new language faster! Immersing yourself in another culture is one of the quickest ways of becoming proficient in a new language.
- Traveling with expert faculty and other students is a fun, low-stress way to experience other countries and cultures.
- Special trips and pricing for university students.
- Seton Hill maintains special relationships with institutions in other countries, including Japan, Korea, China, Israel, Italy, Spain, Scotland, Puerto Rico and the Dominican Republic.
- Financial aid is usually available for study abroad.
- Study abroad looks awesome on a resume.
Passport to the World
Seton Hill may be able to help you procure (and pay) for your passport through our Passport to the World Program.
Study Abroad Trips Planned for 2023-2024
Italy & Greece
(Florence, Rome, Aegina, Athens)
- Adventures in Food & Nutrition: Florence, Rome, Aegina, Athens
(Athens, Delphi, Olympia, Nafplio, Aegean cruise with stops in Mykonos, Kusadasi, Patmos, Rhodes & Santorini)
- Multicultural Practicum
- Philosophy & Rhetoric in Greece
(Quito, Galápagos Islands)
- Spanish Study in Latin America: Language Study
- Indigenous Cultures, Sustainability & Social Justice
- City Study
- Dance Perspectives: Dublin
England, France & the Netherlands
(London, Paris, Amsterdam)
- Black History & Experiences in Europe
Study in the U.S. Trips Planned for 2023-2024
- Special Topics in Global Affairs: Development & Migration Politics